to our 'Intrigue'
Through The Glass
by Gwen Angstrom
The next challenge, write up to 500 words around the theme: SPEED. Closes midnight, 1 May 2012 AWST (GMT+8) More>
- 500-word challenge (16)
- Blogwax (79)
- The Buzz (39)
- Margaret Atwood: Plork and Awe
- Riffing with Margaret Atwood and China Miéville
- Winner, ‘Intrigue’ Challenge
- Norway: A Writer’s Dream?
- Me-Worms and They-Worms: The Hunt for Voice
- Inua Ellams: ‘Musical and delicious to the ear’
- Thrillers Make A Killing
- Short Can Be Sweet
- How Much Sex Is Too Much?
- Careful or I’ll Put You In My Book
- The Rich Rewards of Research
- The Reading Cure
- Festival Feast And 500 Words
- Winner, ‘Hunger’ Challenge
- Nano for Noobs
Join 63 other subscribers
Tag Archives: breath
Me-Worms and They-Worms: The Hunt for Voice
By Tamara Hunter These pretzels are making me thirsty. These PRETZELS are making me THIRSTY. THESE PRETZELS ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY! Who knew pretzels could hold so many shades of meaning? As Elaine, George, Jerry and Kramer demonstrated in the … Continue reading
Posted in 2012 Perth Writers Festival, Blogwax, The Buzz Tagged breath, character, Galore, Malcolm Knox, Michael Crummey, perth writers festival, The LIfe, Tim Winton, voice, Wayne Macauley, writing Leave a comment
Winner, ‘Earth’ Challenge, and More..
Congratulations to Robin Rhyner, winner of the ‘earth’ challenge with the reflective mystery of Tracery. Robin wins a copy of Self-Editing for Fiction Writers : How to Edit Yourself Into Print by Renni Browne and Dave King. Many thanks to all … Continue reading