to our 'Intrigue'
Through The Glass
by Gwen Angstrom
The next challenge, write up to 500 words around the theme: SPEED. Closes midnight, 1 May 2012 AWST (GMT+8) More>
- 500-word challenge (16)
- Blogwax (79)
- The Buzz (39)
- Margaret Atwood: Plork and Awe
- Riffing with Margaret Atwood and China Miéville
- Winner, ‘Intrigue’ Challenge
- Norway: A Writer’s Dream?
- Me-Worms and They-Worms: The Hunt for Voice
- Inua Ellams: ‘Musical and delicious to the ear’
- Thrillers Make A Killing
- Short Can Be Sweet
- How Much Sex Is Too Much?
- Careful or I’ll Put You In My Book
- The Rich Rewards of Research
- The Reading Cure
- Festival Feast And 500 Words
- Winner, ‘Hunger’ Challenge
- Nano for Noobs
Join 63 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Frank Moorhouse
How Much Sex Is Too Much?
By Carina Tan-Van Baren Imagine wearing a big placard around your neck: “Dud root”*. This is the image that comes to mind when I contemplate writing my first sex scene. The idea of putting it all out there, describing the steamiest … Continue reading
Posted in 2012 Perth Writers Festival, Blogwax Tagged erotica, Frank Moorhouse, Glen Duncan, Krissy Kneen, perth writers festival, writing 6 Comments
Careful or I’ll Put You In My Book
By Tamara Hunter There’s a great UK website specialising in gifts for writers and one of them is a t-shirt which says: ‘Careful or you’ll end up in my next novel’. You laugh and think “Ahh, writers” quickly followed by … Continue reading
The Rich Rewards of Research
By Carina Tan-Van Baren and Tamara Hunter Think research is dry and dusty? Rather be conjuring dragons from the clouds? You could be missing one of the most fun parts of writing a book. Far from a necessary evil, authors at … Continue reading