to our 'Intrigue'
Through The Glass
by Gwen Angstrom
The next challenge, write up to 500 words around the theme: SPEED. Closes midnight, 1 May 2012 AWST (GMT+8) More>
- 500-word challenge (16)
- Blogwax (79)
- The Buzz (39)
- Margaret Atwood: Plork and Awe
- Riffing with Margaret Atwood and China Miéville
- Winner, ‘Intrigue’ Challenge
- Norway: A Writer’s Dream?
- Me-Worms and They-Worms: The Hunt for Voice
- Inua Ellams: ‘Musical and delicious to the ear’
- Thrillers Make A Killing
- Short Can Be Sweet
- How Much Sex Is Too Much?
- Careful or I’ll Put You In My Book
- The Rich Rewards of Research
- The Reading Cure
- Festival Feast And 500 Words
- Winner, ‘Hunger’ Challenge
- Nano for Noobs
Join 63 other subscribers
Tag Archives: john courtney grimwood
What Is Cyberpunk?
Guest post by Alex Adsett Cyberpunk is a subgenre of science and is generally a style of writing and way of telling a story that is heavily influenced by the noir detective fiction of the forties. More than this, it … Continue reading
Posted in Blogwax Tagged alex adsett, cyberpunk, diamond age, jeff noon, john courtney grimwood, neal stephenson, neuromancer, pashazade, science fiction, snow crash, vurt, william gibson, write, writing 1 Comment