to our 'Intrigue'
Through The Glass
by Gwen Angstrom
The next challenge, write up to 500 words around the theme: SPEED. Closes midnight, 1 May 2012 AWST (GMT+8) More>
- 500-word challenge (16)
- Blogwax (79)
- The Buzz (39)
- Margaret Atwood: Plork and Awe
- Riffing with Margaret Atwood and China Miéville
- Winner, ‘Intrigue’ Challenge
- Norway: A Writer’s Dream?
- Me-Worms and They-Worms: The Hunt for Voice
- Inua Ellams: ‘Musical and delicious to the ear’
- Thrillers Make A Killing
- Short Can Be Sweet
- How Much Sex Is Too Much?
- Careful or I’ll Put You In My Book
- The Rich Rewards of Research
- The Reading Cure
- Festival Feast And 500 Words
- Winner, ‘Hunger’ Challenge
- Nano for Noobs
Join 63 other subscribers
Tag Archives: writer
Winner, ‘Woman’ Challenge, and more..
Congratulations to Adina Pelle, winner of the 500-word ‘woman’ challenge with her modern take on a classic tale, Romeo No Longer Loves Juliet. Adina wins a copy of Write Great Fiction – Dialogue by Gloria Kempton. Thank you to all … Continue reading
Posted in 500-word challenge, Blogwax Tagged adina pelle, challenge, competition, fiction, juliet, prize, romeo, text publishing, winner, woman, write, writer, writing 1 Comment
Winner, ‘Spotlight’ Challenge
Congratulations to Tamara Hunter, winner of the ‘spotlight’ challenge with the condensed psycho-drama, ‘Beyond the Pale’. Tamara wins One Year To A Writing Life: Twelve Lessons to Deepen Every Writer’s Art and Craft by Susan Tiberghien. What the entries this … Continue reading
Posted in 500-word challenge, Blogwax Tagged book, challenge, competition, free competition, free writing competition, prize, spotlight, tamara hunter, winner, write, writer, writing, writing competition 2 Comments